This apartment-sized fridge with a top-mount freezer is the perfect choice for anyone living in a small space! At 7.4 cu. ft., you can store whatever you or your family need, in any room of your home. Equipped with a reversible door hinge for left or right side opening, an interior light that comes on when the door opens, and an ice tray, egg tray, and ice scraper, this model can be used as the main family fridge if you have a small kitchen, or a reliable secondary option! It also comes with a mechanical thermostat, 4 full-width glass shelves (and 3 on the door), a crisper drawer, leveling legs in the front, and tall bottle storage on the fridge door. This Energy Star compliant model will be a great addition to your apartment, condo, cottage, or home office!
- 7.4 cu ft. (210 L) Capacity Apartment Size Refrigerator Top Mount
- ENERGY STAR complaint, energy-efficient to help you save money without sacrificing performance
- Environmentally friendly R600a refrigerant
- 4 full width glass shelves for maximum storage versatility
- 7.4 cu ft. capacity Top Mount refrigerator
- Integrated door shelving with 3 full door shelves
- Vegetable crisper and cover
- Interior light illuminates the interior
- Ice tray, Egg tray and ice scraper included
- Integrated door handle
- Reversible door can be modified for a left or right hand opening
- ISTA-6 packaging
Energy Star Rated:
7.4 (cu. ft.)
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
Some can even cover extra costs that result, such as cost of food that spoils when your fridge dies.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.