This Danby 50 pint dehumidifier helps protect your home from humidity by removing up to 23.6 liters of humidity per day. Ideal for spaces up to 3,000 square feet, the Danby dehumidifier has an auto-restart function that restarts your unit after a power failure and an auto de-icer to prevent frost build-up. The four castors make moving from room to room very simple, and the Smart Dehumidify feature allows it to control room humidity by factoring in ambient temperatures automatically. The unit is ENERGY STAR Certified, so it runs economically, even in very humid environments. This model also features easy-to-use electronic controls with a LED display, a reusable/washable filter, and a powerful two-speed fan!
- 50 Pint (23.6 L) Dehumidifier: controls humidity in spaces up to 3,000 sq. ft.
- ENERGY STAR Most Efficient 2022 Recognition
- Electronic controls with LED display
- Powerful 2-speed fan
- Smart Dehumidify: the unit will automatically control room humidity by factoring in ambient temperature
- Direct drain feature allows for continuous operation
- Auto restart: the unit automatically restarts after a power failure
- Auto de-icer: prevents frost build up
- 24 hour programmable timer
- Low Temp Function: the unit operates at temperatures as low as 5C
- 4 castors for easy room-to-room transport
- Reusable, washable filter
- Environmentally friendly R410A refrigerant
- Limited 2 year carry-in warranty
40 Pint & Over Dehumidifier
Energy Star Rated:
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
Some can even cover extra costs that result, such as cost of food that spoils when your fridge dies.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.